In accordance with European and national legislation on personal data protection, we hereby inform you that at LASER A MEDIDA, hereinafter “LAM”, we process personal data confidentially, adopting the security and organizational technical measures required to avoid their loss or theft.
Below we clearly and simply inform you about who the data controller is, the reasons why your data will be processed, the legitimation for the processing of the provided personal data, the disclosure of data and international transfers, the retention of your data and your rights.
- Commercial management
- Consults and complaints management
- Public authorities management
- Legal interest
- Legal responsibility compliance
- Contractual relationship compliance
Transfer to third parties
There is no transferences to third parties, just in legal responsibilities compliance.
There will not be international transferences.
You are able to apply your access rights, disagreement, treatment limitation, rectification and cancelation of your personal data.
Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
- To manage online catalogue products orders and services offered in the website
- To cannel requests for information, suggestions and complaints to the appropriate people
- To manage organizational functions
- To comply with obligations established by the applicable current legislation
- To manage obligations to public bodies
The processing is legitimate for several reasons:
- The compliance of a contract and/or commercial relationship
- The compliance with various legal obligations
- Legitimate interest, for example, the prevention of fraud, or to manage requests, queries and possible complaints that might arise
The data may be transferred to other companies in the LAM Group. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the compliance of legal obligations.
There shall be no international transferences of the provided personal data. The personal data that we collect remains in Spain.
We retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to use them for the afore mentioned purposes, and provided that the rights to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing are not exercised and, without exception, for the period required by legislation for compliance with legal obligations. If necessary we shall keep the data locked and make no use of it, for as long as it is necessary to guarantee compliance with legal obligations, whenever data recovery is required in said cases.
You have the right to have control over the personal data that we collect, and consequently you have the right to:
- Access them and request information from us about how we process them and, if you wish, request a copy of them
- Request the rectification of any personal data that are incorrect or inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer required for the initial purpose for which they were collected
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, requesting their conservation
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances. In this case, we shall cease to process your data unless we have a legitimate interest or for compliance with applicable legal obligations
- If it is applicable, you may exercise your right of data portability. In this case, you shall have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to send said data to another data controller
You may exercise your rights at any time, free of charge, by using the methods listed below:
- By sending a signed written request to LAM (Avda. Ginés Campos, Nº50, 30840, Alhama de Murcia, (Murcia)) attaching a copy of the proof of identity of the interested party
- By sending a request, along with a copy of the proof of identity of the interested party, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that if you consider that any violation has occurred regarding the processing of your personal data, you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For more details, please visit its website at www.agpd.es
The www.laseramedida.es website is not designed for minors. Consequently, we do not deliberately collect any personal data from minors. If we discover that we have obtained personal data about a minor by mistake, we shall delete said data as quickly as possible.
At LAM we have adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and your privacy, and we regularly review them. We protect your personal data through a combination of both physical and IT security controls, thereby restricting the way in which your personal data is processed.